Wednesday, March 19, 2008

F-O-U-R




The past 10 days have been crazy with doctor appointments, field trips, New Beginnings and the start of Spring Break but I can't let another day go by without posting about Snausage's big b-day. He turned four last week and we had such a fun day. I decided to let him have a little party at the park across from our house. I tried to keep it simple and we had no real "theme" but I did let him pick out the plates, cups and tablecloths at Party City and the color of the icing for his cake. His obsession with the color green is very apparent in his choices. I really think that he was born one week too early (He should have been a St. Patty's Day baby!) but four years ago I wouldn't have said that. Ha!


He is a fun boy and I love being his mom. I am so glad I have another year of playing the peanut butter and jelly game every afternoon, going to Ned's for lunch, cleaning the bathroom together and playing Wii when no one else is around. Happy Fourth Birthday, Super!!! We love you!



We partyed all day long because Dad brought another cake home that night and we celebrated again with Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Jen and Cousin Barry.



No comments: