Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Trip to Utah

Last weekend we made a quick trip (and a long drive) to Utah for a family get together with my entire family. I can't remember the last time that we were all together and it was fun. We hung out together all day Saturday. I got to eat my favorite french fries in the whole world at Leo's Delta Freeze and now I've got my fix for awhile. (The only thing I craved when I was pregnant with Fats was Leo's french fries and fry sauce!!) I wish I could have brought some home for myself. They are THE best. Sunday morning my parents spoke in church and got set apart for their mission to the Deseret Land & Livestock Mission - 8 miles outside of Evanston, WY. They are officially missionaries now!


All 27 members of our clan. Once again, I am the short one in the back!



The fact that the wind was blowing 50 mph (I am not exaggerating!) on Saturday did not deter Hog and cousin Rand from being outside riding the four wheeler for a good part of the day. When Hog finally came in the house he was completly covered in a layer of dust. These picture do not do it justice but he looked like a pale ghost or Pig Pen from Charlie Brown. We patted his head and dust went flying all over the house. It was hilarious and Hog loved every minute of it!







Believe it or not, Delta is actually known around the world for rocks. For our kids, a highlight of any trip to Delta is a visit to The Rock Shop downtown to look at cool fossils and trilobites and buy rocks.

No comments: