"Once Upon a Princess"

Anyone who has spent any amount of time with me in the last month knows how much I have stressed about the ward teaching time I was responsible for at camp. I changed my mind a million times about what to do but the inspiration came and I ended up giving a little lesson on how being "loyal to the royal in you" is to "BE YOU." I had the idea to make these mirrors (from Ikea) with vinyl lettering. They turned out just how I envisioned them and I think the girls appreciated receiving them. I ran out of time and didn't get to put rhinestones on them but Albert did put the rhinestones on this one for me. I love how they turned out!!
Skit practice. (We made these 7 dwarfs hats from knee highs and batting. Very funny!)
Ward leaders---Christina, Amy, Me, Kim and Felicia--these ladies are absolutely amazing!! I wouldn't have wanted to be there with anyone else.

Felicia (Sister Voss) rocks at knife throwing!!!!
The last day--a little dirty and tired but still enthusiastic!! 



3 comments:
These pictures turned out so cute! Who knew sweet Felicia would enjoy throwing those knives so much. Hopefully there isn't a picture of "the different side of our personalities" that will surface. I had a blast with all of you!
Yeah! It so fun to go to camp! But I'm always glad when it's over! I'm jealous! I still get to go to camp! We leave on July 16th! It looks like you had fun! ~Diane
So much fun to be there with you! I need to get on the ball and we need to do our class and shopping trip! Let's do it soon:)
Post a Comment