The other night we were in the middle of dinner when I had to run out the door to take Albert to soccer. Tim had just walked in from work (with fresh Krispy Kreme donuts) and was taking over dinner duty. A short time later, the following conversation was overheard in our kitchen.
Dad: Snausage, do you want a donut?
Snausage: Yeah, Dad, I want a donut.
After Snausage finishes the donut, the conversation continues like this...
Dad: Snausage, you didn't eat your dinner!! You shouldn't have gotten a donut!!!
Snausage: DAAAAD! You didn't ask me if I ate my dinner. You asked me if I wanted a donut!!
Proof that we are not raising dumb kids.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I love your kids!!!
I love that! Don't you feel like our kids are just waiting for us to let down our guard so they can outsmart us? You've got the perfect example of that. We had a great time last weekend-thanks!
Hilarious! Darla, you inspired me! We've spent the last three days painting upstairs--we finished Sam's room, Tommy's room, and the hall. Now just two more rooms to go! However, now the rest of the house is a complete wreck!
Did you finish all of yours yet?
Sarah
I want a donut too!!! I love when they are smarter than us!!!!
Post a Comment