This is Super Snausage and Super Tater. They are a perfect combination and sometimes I wish that Super Tater lived here, too, because they play so well together. He's Snausage's best friend but I don't know what I would do without him. They entertain each other so well and I don't think I would get anything done if it wasn't for their friendship.
The word "super" goes in front of their nicknames because they are cool and they know it. So, I bought them matching shirts a few weeks ago at the mall that say "Born to be Cool." Snausage wears his shirt at least three times a week and when Super Tate joined us at the musuem last week they had to match. Actually, in his usual way, Snausage gets words mixed up and says to me on the first day he wore his new shirt, "Mom, it is cool to be born!" I would have to agree that for these two, it really was.
"Hey, Snausage, what was that rock on thing your dad taught us?"
"Like this, Tater!"



3 comments:
Tyler has a friend like that. His name is Logan, and I too feel I wouldn't get much done if they didn't have each other to play with.
That is so cute, I love the shirts!
Thanks for this post- is there a way to steal a whole post and put it on my blog? I love the pictures and the captions! Now we should just get their dads to get matching shirts...J/K! We love your family!
Post a Comment