Last but not least, are the pumpkins we decorated. I bought these Mr. Potato Head kits at Target a few years ago and we haven't carved a pumpkin since. I am sure we will do real carved Jack-o-lanterns at some point, but for now, we all love doing these pumpkins every year. (By the way, Cupcake is the angel, Snausage is the pirate, Hog is the ninja and Albert is the Diva)Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Halloween Week
Between a family party, ward trunk or treat, school celebrations and trick or treating, our Halloween celebration lasted all week. All the kids had a great time, got tons of candy and looked so cute in their costumes.
Albert went as a vanilla ice cream cone this year. Her costume consisted of vinyl, white pantyhose, batting, straws and TONS of glue from the glue gun. It was really fun to make and she loved wearing it. I always encourage my kids to pick a costume that is original and Albert definitely did that this year.


The boys went as Mario and Luigi. They loved being their favorite Wii characters. The conversation they had to figure out who would be Mario and who would be Luigi was a total crack up!!
Cupcake was a bunny, minus the ears. All of my kids have hated costumes at this age and Cupcake is no exception. She refused to wear the cute ears, even for a picture. It was fun to pull this costume out of the costume box since I made it for Albert. This pic also shows her new fascination with drinking from a cup. She even tried to eat this cup!
Last but not least, are the pumpkins we decorated. I bought these Mr. Potato Head kits at Target a few years ago and we haven't carved a pumpkin since. I am sure we will do real carved Jack-o-lanterns at some point, but for now, we all love doing these pumpkins every year. (By the way, Cupcake is the angel, Snausage is the pirate, Hog is the ninja and Albert is the Diva)
Last but not least, are the pumpkins we decorated. I bought these Mr. Potato Head kits at Target a few years ago and we haven't carved a pumpkin since. I am sure we will do real carved Jack-o-lanterns at some point, but for now, we all love doing these pumpkins every year. (By the way, Cupcake is the angel, Snausage is the pirate, Hog is the ninja and Albert is the Diva)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Love the costumes! They are very cute! Sounds like a fun week!
You are so creative. I love Allison as a ice cream cone, too cute. Thanks to the Wii kids know who Mario and Luigi are again.
How cute, your ice cream cone was very creative. Looks like a good time!!
oh those are cute outfits!
Post a Comment