Cupcake turned TWO a few days ago and we celebrated with lots of presents and of course, CUPCAKES! She was more than a little excited about having a birthday and she is still talking about all the presents she opened.
Here she is modeling the adorable apron Aunt Christin made for her. (Thanks, C!)
Next she opened the tutu that Albert made for her and added it to her birthday attire ensemble.
Blow out the candles on those cupcakes!!!!
Cupcake enjoyed chocolate cupcakes, vanilla ice cream and homemade cupcake pops made by me and Albert. The ice cream was her favorite. Yummy!!!
Here are some of my favorite pics of her from the past year.
July 2008 at the Ranch
Labor Day 2008 at the Ranch

October 2008

Halloween 2008
January 2009 at Kids Rockstars Race
Valentine's Day 2009 at our cousins' V-day party
March 2009 with "Kitty"
May 2009 feeding a horse on the farm field trip
HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY, CUPCAKE!!!!




6 comments:
Happy Birthday little Sammie! (I'm assuming her nickname must have evolved from "Fats" to "Cupcake!" How cute.
How did that happen!!!?!?!? We really don't see you guys enough! She is so adorable!!! You guys have been really busy, May passed in a blink...congrats on all the celebrating!!!
Thanks for posting all the pictures. I wish I could see your kids more often. What a cutie!
Cupckae is such a cute nickname! Happy Birthday to her!!!!!
ADORABLE!! I love the tutu Albert made! I may have to get that pattern too. I'm glad she had such a fun birthday.
She is such a cutie!! Happy Birthday!! Looks like she had a great time!!
Post a Comment