I kept my camera in the car for a week to capture this moment. I timed it just right so I could pull off the freeway and snap this picture. Personally, I am going for another 100,000. Woohoo!
“But behold I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to pass” (Alma 37:6)
4 comments:
I am so with you on the miles. If you can drive a good car to 2 or 3 hundred thousand miles just think of all the money you are saving on not having a newer car!
that's awesome! glad you have such a great vehicle!:)
Good thing it didn't happen while we were running :) Glad you captured the moment!!
I remember your Dad saying he was going to drive that white buick till it died and when it did he would park it on the side of the road with the title in it!!
Way to go!
My van just turned 100,000! Wahoo to you!
Post a Comment