The kids had a blast going bowling and now want to join the summer bowling league. Snausage thought the shoes were so cool. However, none of them could figure out why their skills on Wii bowling do not transfer to real life. They all did pretty good though and had a great time with their cousins.
Snausage and I went with my family to a Cubs vs. Rockies spring training game at Hohokam. The weather was perfect and our seats were great. He was bored by the middle of the first inning, but luckily Grandma H hooked him up with a pretzel and he had fun sitting with his big cousins. He really got into singing "Take me out to the ball game."


The highlight of the week and one of our family's favorite things of the whole year was the 8th annual Easter party at Grandma and Grandpa T's house. All of Tim's extended family was there and as always, we had a blast. The events of this party rarely change from year to year but we wouldn't have it any other way. We loved enjoying hot dogs, bouncing on the 50 foot slide, riding Grandpa's train around the yard and of course, going on a candy hunt. My job is to to buy the candy every year and every year I worry that I didn't get enough. But, you know you got enough when kids get tired of picking it up off the lawn! The big addition to this year's party was a soft serve ice cream machine. None of us could get enough ice cream, especially Cupcake. It was a great day and we hope Grandma and Grandpa will continue this tradition for years to come.













2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!
Everyones so big!!!
I miss you guys.
You have another little girl?/
Shes so cute.
I'm glad you found mine.
I'll tslk to you guys soon!
I can't believe you went to a baseball game, during spring break without me!!! how rude:)
love ya
barton
Post a Comment