
Cupcake turned one yesterday!!! We can't believe that our baby has had her first birthday. Tim keeps looking at her every night and saying, "When did she get so big." On her birthday, Snausage said, "Mom, there are lots of babies named Cupcake in the world aren't there?" I told him there probably were. His response was so cute, he said, "Well, we got the best one in our family!" That about sums it up. Happy Birthday, Fats!!! We love you.










4 comments:
She is so cute! And "Michael", as Peeps would say, always has the best quote for the day!
happy 1st birthday! i hope you and matt become good buds!
She is darling and I love all the pics from the last year, I can't believe she is one already! You do have the best Sammie!
She is the cutest one year old ever. How'd she get the black eye? Time flies...I feel like she was just born!
Post a Comment